We offer online services for:
- Neurological Athletic Therapy
- Speech and Language Pathology
- Music Therapy
Our practitioners are ready to work with you on the following:
- Stroke recovery
- Traumatic Brain Injury recovery
- Spinal Cord Injury Recovery
- Post Concussion Syndrome
- Exercise programs for Parkinson’s
- Exercise programs for individuals with MS
- Exercise for individuals with other neurological injuries
- Speech retraining
- Music therapy
- Facial retraining
- Breathing Retraining by certified BradCliff Breathing instructors
- Pelvic Health
We appreciate that everyone’s level of comfort with technology is different, that is why we have a number of different options to make TeleRehab as easy as possible for all.
To best prepare for your TeleRehab session, it is necessary to ensure you have a Jane app account. To do this:
- Go to: https://neuromotion.janeapp.com/login
- Enter the email that you get Neuromotion appointment reminders sent to then click Next
- If you already know your password type it in.
- If you don’t know your password, click on the “New to us? Create and Account” and you will then set up your account using the email you gave to Neuromotion when you started with Neuromotion.
- Once into your account you will see all the fun options that Jane offers including signing in for your TeleRehab session.
Like the other TeleRehab platforms, Embodia sends out and email. Make sure your email on file is the one you want links coming to.
3. Physitrack app (Physiapp)
Download the Physitrack app (Physiapp). Once this is set up the emails from your practitioner should come to you easily.
- When your practitioner sends you a list of exercises or request for a video chat, it will come in the form of an email to the email we have on file for you. You will be asked to click on a link to get to the exercises. Having the app on your device should make signing in easier.
- Just like our reminders for appointments, you will receive a reminder of the video chat about 10 minutes before the session is to start. This will have the link needed to connect with your practitioner
- For some reason, if that does not work, the email will have a program code you can used to get in through the app you downloaded. It will also request the year of your birth.
- Once you are in, for video chats, you will simply have to click on the green phone button and the session will start.
- When the session is done, click the red phone button to hang up.
Another platform that uses emails but there should not be any downloads.
If all else fails, chat to your practitioner via the phone lines and they can possibly set up a FaceTime with you.